As part of Coegin Pharma, a Nordic biotech hub & spoke company with a broad pipeline of innovative dermacosmetic products and pioneering drug candidates for the treatment of diabetes complications and cancer, the company Follicum AB aim to launch a novel and proprietary dermacosmetic product series in 2025.
Management and Board of Directors
Chief Medical Officer
- Extensive experience in drug discovery, development, marketing and health-tech.
- Former founder and CEO at the digital CRO Studies&Me, Chief Medical Officer at LEO Innovation Lab, Head of Medical Affairs EU+ LEO Pharma A/S.
- Ph.D. in immunology/medicine, M.Sc. human biology and medicine. Academic focus within dermatology, Oncology, Cancer Biology, and health-tech.
- Vast experience in clinical study design and execution, dermatology, oncology, research and development, innovation processes, medical affairs, marketing. Teaching in clinical trials.
- Business Mentor for Female Tech Frontrunner and Rockstart.
Chief Financial Officer
- Extensive experience in the entire pharmaceutical value chain, from medical development, commercialization, financial management and accounting as well as general management.
- Previous senior positions for LEO Pharma A/S, both in Denmark and the USA at vice president level, and as CFO and COO for Pila Pharma AB.
- Veterinary Medicine Doctor (VMD) at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark, B.Sc. in Business Administration with a focus on financial management and accounting at the University of Southern Denmark, Denmark, and Executive MBA at Henley Business School, United Kingdom.
Chairman of the Board
- Biotech investor and senior consultant with focus on communication and business development.
- Long experience as a leader of large retail companies.
- Key skills in business development, mergers, rationalization, marketing strategy and human resources.
- M.Sc. in financing, B.Sc. in biomedical engineering and EFL executive education.
- Currently also CEO of Coegin Pharma AB.
- Currently also Member of the Board of Coegin Pharma AB.
- Clinical professor at the University of Lund.
- World renowned researcher within diabetes and diabetes complications.
- Deeply involved in the research into Coegin Pharma’s peptide technology.
- Led the research leading to the discovery of the unique mode of action behind FOL005.