As part of Coegin Pharma AB’s hub & spoke “portfolio” business model, with clear benefits to investors, Coegin Pharma AB has established the Swedish portfolio company Follicum AB to further develop a highly promising novel and proprietary dermatological drug candidate FOL005. Follicum AB will primarily be managed and financed separately from Coegin Pharma AB.
Management and Board of Directors
Kristian Lykke Fick
Chief Executive Officer and Board Member
- Chief Commercial Officer Coegin Pharma AB.
- Former Head of Corporate Business Development and other VP roles in LEO Pharma A/S incl. President & CEO LEO Pharma Canada.
- B.Sc. Business Administration, and M.Sc. Agricultural Economics.
- Vast experience in commercialization, and business development incl. biotech/pharma partnerships.
- Jan Nilsson is a professor at the University of Lund.
- World renowned researcher within diabetes and diabetes complications.
- Deeply involved in the research into Coegin Pharma’s peptide technology.
- Led the research leading to the discovery of the unique mode of action behind FOL005.
Chairman of Board
- Board Member Coegin Pharma AB.
- MSc in Chemistry and has over 25 years of experience from senior positions in MedTech and Venture Capital.
- Senior positions at Atos Medical AB, Stiftelsen Industrifonden and most recently as CEO of Almi Invest Syd AB.
- Currently, full time board member (several companies, e.g. Invent Medic Sweden AB).
- Vast experience in venture capital, financing incl. exits.
- MSc in financing, BSc in biomedical engineering and EFL executive education
- Biotech investor and senior consultant with focus on communication and business development.
- Long experience as a leader of large retail companies. Currently CEO of Arver, the largest privately owned Scania retailer in Sweden.
- Key skills in business development, mergers, rationalization, marketing strategy and human resources